Li3 recognized the importance of having additional lithium domain expertise and has contracted with and assembled leading technical, engineering, mining and minerals professionals many of whom have worked on our junior lithium mining peer groups projects. These individuals will bring valuable leadership, business acumen and expertise as it relates to exploration, development, technologies, engineering, governmental regulations and laws, and Canadian Instrument NI 43-101 standards and guidelines. These individuals will compliment the company management team by offering guidance with their specific domain expertise and report quarterly in conjunction with our Board of Directors:
P.Geo � Qualified Person under TSX NI 43-101 Standards
- 25+ years experience industrial minerals exploration and economic geologist with more than 30 years of experience in development, use and analysis of industrial minerals properties and materials.
- Prepared valuation reports, feasibility and market studies in Canada, United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Hons. B.A. in Chemistry from Queen’s University, Canada and an MBA from Dalhousie University, Canada
- Registered Professional Geoscientist (Ontario Licence #0494)
- Significant lithium experience (brines and hard rock
- Author of CIM Best Practice Guidelines for Estimation of Lithium Brine Resources and Reserves
- Co-author of CIM Best Practice Guidelines for Estimation of Industrial Minerals Resources and Reserves
CPG - Qualified Person under TSX NI 43-101 Standards
- Hydrogeologist with 25 years of working experience on water, brine and infrastructure related projects for the mining industry in North and South America.
- Previously involved with the reserve evaluation and feasibility study of the Salar de Olaroz Lithium Project for Orocobre Ltd;
- Technical advisor to the management of Lithium Americas Corp on the Cauchari Lithium Project, and participated in the initial resource evaluation of Salar de Hombre Muerto for FMC
Qualified Person under TSX 43-101 Standards
- Independent consultant, expert in process development, technical and economic assessment of new projects, especially relating to lithium (brine and minerals) and potassium products.
- During his career designed and evaluated projects in several countries where under Chile, Argentina, China and Australia,
- Master of Science on Raw Materials Technology at the University of Delft, Netherlands, Qualified Person NI 43-101 and JORC (AusIMM (CP))
- Consultant in the environmental and social fields, partner of Process and Environmental Consultancy (Ehren-González Ltda.)
- Environmental expert with experience in consultancy and management of mining and industrial projects in the High Andes (Altiplano) covering several Salars (Salt Lakes) such as Salar de Atacama, Ascotán, Isla, Olaroz and Maricunga.
- Industrial Civil Engineering Major and Environmental Minor degree from Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.